We think dandelions are so special that they deserve a box of their own! They are the inspiration for this month’s box – there are plenty of activities inside to keep your little ones occupied throughout the month.
Inside this box you’ll find:
- the life cycle and parts of a dandelion
- 3-part Montessori dandelion classification cards with some facts to share about this magical and versatile plant
- how to make dandelion tea and dandelion fritters
- how to set up a sensorial dandelion soup activity
- how make a dandelion crown
- experiment with dandelion imprints
- how to use dandelions and cyanotype paper to make sun prints
- how to set up child-led abstract dandelion art
- a dandelion sorting activity
- 1-10 counting cards with numbers to match
- Plus Practical Life activities and Positive Parenting inspiration
Our boxes are always intended as a starting point to inspire you and your child to create, explore and learn together, creating seasonal rhythms and traditions in your family life.
£1 of every sale will be donated to Little Village via Work for Good.