The summer solstice and midsummer are the inspiration for this month’s box, and there are plenty of activities inside to keep your little ones occupied throughout the month and that you can revisit each year.
Inside this box you’ll find:
- explore the layers of the sun
- information on the summer solstice
- a traditional Montessori sun activity about the power of the sun as well as the food chain
- how to create a sundial clock and nature sundials
- how to paint sun mono prints
- a make a sun with pegs activity
- how to make your own suncatcher hoop
- how to create magical moments around the summer solstice and Midsummer including making fairy gardens and magical potions
- a sun-inspired cutting activity
- Plus mindfulness activities and Positive Parenting inspiration
Our boxes are intended as a starting point to inspire you and your child to create, explore and learn together, creating seasonal rhythms and traditions in your family life.
£1 of every sale will be donated to Little Village via Work for Good.