Ladybirds emerge from hibernation in April, and are the inspiration for this month’s box – there are plenty of activities inside to keep your little ones occupied throughout the month.
Inside this box you’ll find:
- Life cycle of a ladybird
- Anatomy of a ladybird
- 0-10 ladybird spot counting cards with pegs
- Montessori 3-part classification cards with different types of British ladybirds
- How to make a ladybird spinner
- How to make a ladybird fridge magnet
- Learn how to do ladybird apple printing
- Create a rhyming ladybird poem
- Explore a ladybird inspired sensory bin
- Positive Parenting inspiration
- Plus Practical Life and Forest School activities
Our boxes are always intended as a starting point to inspire you and your child to create, explore and learn together, creating natural rhythms and traditions in your family life.
£1 of every sale will be donated to Little Village via Work for Good.